Monday, November 3, 2008
The Day I thought that something was definantely not right
Today I noticed something wasn't quite right with Bri's right knee. It was really swollen, and there was a dark brown circle that was a pale white in the middle on her knee. I was thinking maybe it was a spider bite or maybe when she fell off the curb during Halloween she might of hurt it but she wasn't really acting any different. So I immediately called her pediatrician and they had us come in at 3:00pm. Her Dr. said it doesn't look like a bite because there is no puncture to her knee and she had us go to get blood tests done and an xray of her knee. So not to willingly Bri had blood drawn and she didn't really want to sit to still for an xray on her knee either. The xray tech at first did her left knee and said ok thanks. I said "um it's actually her right knee though so can you take an xray of that knee?" He laughed. I didn't find it too funny seeing that she was NOT a happy girl during this procedure!! So we went home not really knowing what to expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment